Sunday, March 7, 2021

Windof Change II


 



After further consideration, I decided to revert back to my original template.  The new one had a lot of issues which I never quite figure out.  Also, I finally figured out some things from the original template that I did not realize before.

 



When I first created this site in 1997, there were virtually no websites that had info on anime and videogame CDs.  A lot has changed since then and its not too hard to track listings of most of the newer CDs today.  But very rarely do you find info about the content and packaging of the CD (or other related merchandise).  Of course if you only download the album, then you would not know about it.

 



In my experience, most Japanese products come with some very unique packaging and is often overlooked (or dismissed).  My plan is to continue to list various anime and videogame merchandise I have come across over the years.  If its unique, I'll post it.  I won't be able to post as often as I did in the past but I hope to add more content on a regular basis.

 



Lets continue the "Wind of Change."




0 comments: